Sunday 24 August 2008

Shilpa Shetty: 'I Forgive Cancer-Stricken Jade'

...more Big Brother 9 �

Shilpa Shetty has commit Jade Goody�s racist �Shilpa Poppadom� scuttlebutt behind her and has offered her support to the Big Brother whiz after she pulled kO'd of the Indian translation of the show star following her cancer diagnosis.


The Indian Big Boss hostess insists that the former Celebrity Big Brother adversaries have order the past times behind them.


And she wants to be there for Jade every step of the mode after they forged an unlikely friendly relationship and a strong emotional connection.


�I spoke with her. It was a private conversation, simply we�ve exchanged numbers and we�ve put all our previous troubles in the past so I�d wish only the best for her,� Shilpa said.


�It is identical emotional and I�m truly sad. When you spend time with somebody, whether they�re in effect, bad or ugly, you know the person. And when you know them you wouldn�t wish something bad to happen to them.


�I cerebration about her family and when I spoke to her she said: �You know, I�m really apprehensive for my children, I�ve been through a set in my life but this is the worst�.


�It was so sad. You wouldn�t wish this on your enemy. And Jade isn�t my enemy. I felt very helpless,� The Mirror reports.


A dolorous Shilpa said �my heart went out to her and I told them we had to do what we could to make her feel comfortable, that in that respect had to be someone to put her on the flight back to England.�

Just a week agone Jade went into house and the pair met again for the number 1 time since Celebrity Big Brother.


�I think they were a short scared I might walk out of the demonstrate, but they were organism presumptuous in thinking I hadn�t affected on. I have and I�ve forgiven her."


�When Jade came on stage before going into the house, it was the first base time we�d met since Celebrity Big Brother and her full demeanour had changed, fifty-fifty her face. Just the way she approached me � care she precious to lay everything behind her."